Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (April 2021 Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't seen any inventory pop of this week and just a few people getting VINs. Not sure if their production line switched to another vehicle this week?

A ton of people have late July - early August EDDs
It’s because they are switching over to 4680 batteries (600-mile range), Projector lights, and giga-press castings.. Oh, and adding back radar and passenger lumbar. Ha!

If anyone waiting on delivery in the LA area would like to buy my new, un-opened Model Y "Starter Kit", I'm selling a bundle containing the following:
  1. Wall Connector (18' cable) - $500
  2. Model 3/Y Automatic Garage Opener (HomeLink) - $325
  3. Model Y Paint Protection Film - $50
All-in, these were $875 (plus tax), but I'm selling for $700 as a bundle. When factoring in tax, this is over a $250 off the retail cost. Plus, the paint protection film is out of stock online right now and is a nice option to have on your new car day one. Again, everything is un-opened (especially important for the HomeLink product) as I decided on another vehicle. My loss = your gain!

I'm in Pasadena and you'd have to come pick up. I'm not a weirdo.

If anyone waiting on delivery in the LA area would like to buy my new, un-opened Model Y "Starter Kit", I'm selling a bundle containing the following:
  1. Wall Connector (18' cable) - $500
  2. Model 3/Y Automatic Garage Opener (HomeLink) - $325
  3. Model Y Paint Protection Film - $50
All-in, these were $875 (plus tax), but I'm selling for $700 as a bundle. When factoring in tax, this is over a $250 off the retail cost. Plus, the paint protection film is out of stock online right now and is a nice option to have on your new car day one. Again, everything is un-opened (especially important for the HomeLink product) as I decided on another vehicle. My loss = your gain!

I'm in Pasadena and you'd have to come pick up. I'm not a weirdo.
Would you sell me the HomeLink for $250?

So, I just received this text. Are they playing with me or does this actually mean something? Still no VIN. Turned in my lease in May - I am at my wits' end with this process.

IMG_5927.jpg

Last edited: