Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (August 2021 Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
did you complete your profile right away? 7 seater? If you're in the August order thread, a lot of people are getting VINs right now. but most are not 7 seaters.
Everything was completed immediately after placing the reservation, and we ordered a Black LR 5-seater. Just looked at my account and delivery has been updated to June 12-July10! I work in supply chain, so understand all the challenges - but almost a YEAR wait for a car? Customer service rep was also very unhelpful. :(

Everything was completed immediately after placing the reservation, and we ordered a Black LR 5-seater. Just looked at my account and delivery has been updated to June 12-July10! I work in supply chain, so understand all the challenges - but almost a YEAR wait for a car? Customer service rep was also very unhelpful. :(
That really sucks, yeah if you completed your profile right away, there shouldn't be a year delay for August order dates. They were quoting January 2022 in Aug.

That really sucks, yeah if you completed your profile right away, there shouldn't be a year delay for August order dates. They were quoting January 2022 in Aug.
Called back last week and got a very helpful CS rep who informed me I needed to update my loan application since it had expired (for the 2nd time). Immediately corrected it and I now have a VIN and delivery window of 2/2-2/6. Whoo hoo!

Reactions: Spam2Yam
This is my exact window right now, but I ordered on 2/2/2022, just a couple weeks ago.

Long Range, Blue, 19” Wheels, Tow Hitch, White Interior, 7 Seater (Cincinnati Delivery)

I’ve actually made a few changes since ordering too.

Ordered MYLR5+hitch August 5, 2021. Current estimated delivery is pegged at April 16-May 14 2022. It moved a couple times. Originally, January-Feb, then February to March so Im not holding my breath. I read somewhere Fremont production line is being upgraded which is slowing down its production cycle while Austin production line starts ramping up next month.