Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (July Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

MTBevrider

LR Blue, 20” black interior. Cybertruck on order!
Jul 13, 2021
Southern California
Hey there fellow July MY peeps! I noticed there wasn’t a dedicated thread for the west coast July orders, so I figured I’d start one.
Now that we’re past Q3 I’m curious how many West coast and Cali people are due to receive their MY’s this month!
Let’s see those EDD’s!

My info in sig.

Reactions: dualmotor
Hi all...

My OD is 7/23, my EDD has been stuck as 10/10 - 10/30 since the beginning of Sept.

MYLR, white ext./ black int., 19", no tow, no FSD

Will take delivery at Stockton DC, which is about 75 miles east of Fremont factory
I’m hoping all of us July orders will get our cars in October!

X-posted
You guys, I’m starting to lose hope for the first time in 3 months.
I was inside my EDD twice over the last couple of weeks (including yesterday), then today my EDD shifted again to 10/13-11/12. I’m so pissed…

Although my SA told me my build date is mid October back in august and it’s said the same even with the EDD changing…. So, maybe it will be October? Idk. I’m just super frustrated…

Long time lurker here. Figured it's about time to sign up and join in on the woes of the Model Y buying process. Info below:

MYLR | Exterior: White | Interior: White | Wheels: 19" | Tow? No | FSD? No | O/D: 7/17 | Vin: No | DC: Burbank | Current EDD: 10/9 - 11/3