Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (June 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

OCJeff

Feb 18, 2021
SoCal (RSM)
I think now is an appropriate time to start the June waiting room for West Coast orders....

Plus it's been requested by @haaseg that us June orders should stop posting in the May order thread. ;)

Day 48 for me.... EDD currently at August 17 - September 6.

1626997922582.png

Ordered/Completed profile 6/30. MYLR, MSM 5, Black Interior, Inductions, No tow, No FSD

Looks like May/June orders EDD was pushed to October. By the looks of everything getting delayed. I am certain I won't get my car delivered until Christmas...at least it's a Christmas gift to myself maybe they'll put a bow on it...

• Funny
Reactions: Nikush
Ordered/Completed profile 6/30. MYLR, MSM 5, Black Interior, Inductions, No tow, No FSD

Looks like May/June orders EDD was pushed to October. By the looks of everything getting delayed. I am certain I won't get my car delivered until Christmas...at least it's a Christmas gift to myself maybe they'll put a bow on it...
Yes, my EDD today also says October. Yesterday it said Aug 11- Aug 31

The journey continues... Officially 60 days in from order date (6/4). I've ignored all delivery dates of SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER as they are not valid dates, and just fillers as the Tesla Supply Chain AI supercomputer can't figure out an EDD.

View attachment 691521
I have the same specs as you except the 19' Gemini wheels. My EDD yesterday said October and today changed to Aug 24 to Sept 13. Picking up at the Fremont factory location next door ;)

Reactions: OCJeff