Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (June 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I do think CA will get prioritized over WA this close to the EOQ. I really want the dang thing, but I dont have the complications alot have with leases ending , current car sold , financing done etc, so it won't kill me to wait. First world problems. :)
Yes, you're right. I've spoken to several tesla people who say CA gets the majority of cars at the end of the quarter.

Reactions: MarjLa388
I recall there was a number listed tracking the car to the delivery center. Anyone have that number readily available? My SA said it's in route to delivery center...that's when I can schedule my pick up date/time.

510-249-3100 (extension 4 - logistics) or 888-518-3752
Thanks! I was ultimately transferred to my delivery center in Buena Park and spoke to a lovely rep. She said the car is in LA but will have it delivered to my local delivery center in Buena Park. I jumped on the DEMO car Tuesday with my exact build but removed FSD had less than 200 miles (with a small discount like $150 or something) and I went in for a test drive in June and hoping to buy off a demo car anyways. I still have my June custom order pending (10/1-10/21 - im sure it'll push out to November). MY friend go a DEMO car EOQ June and they gave him a loaner car while made some adjustments and fixed the car, so I am not too worried. Or less concerned at the moment..we'll see when i see the car in-person supposed to arrive this today or tomorrow.

Reactions: paramer
9/16-9/30

also still no vin
Thanks, that follows the pattern. If you are going to have your EDD shifted while you are actually in it, appears to happen on 2nd day in. Im expecting to have mine shift on 9/19. If it does, that will be the 3rd time in the "rug pulled out" stage. I wonder who has the record for most times in EDD and still no VIN?

EDD narrowed and shifted this morning to 9/20 - 9/30 (was 9/18 - 9/30).
I also got the text on Wednesday.
It seems like EDD’s for folks not on the west coast are now shifting from the end of Sept to October. I’m hoping I still have a chance, sitting at 102 days since my profile completion date.

Thanks, that follows the pattern. If you are going to have your EDD shifted while you are actually in it, appears to happen on 2nd day in. Im expecting to have mine shift on 9/19. If it does, that will be the 3rd time in the "rug pulled out" stage. I wonder who has the record for most times in EDD and still no VIN?
That was my third time in my window lol I hope it doesn’t get pushed anymore

I was two days in my EDD window and it changed as well.