Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (June 2021 orders)

Dnv15

OD 6/30 (on hold). 9/14 inventory MSM/BLK/20”
Jul 12, 2021
SoCal
Meanwhile it’s been 6 days since receiving my VIN (demo) and the DC still doesn’t have my car…to schedule a pick up…

Dnv15

Jul 12, 2021
SoCal
Also no Vin
You have the same spec as my original order of 6/30 and that EDD hasn't changed since 9/2. I stayed consistently at 10/1-10/21. I didn't want to wait any longer and got a DEMO car 9/14 and pick up is this Saturday. I put my original order on hold as of today, since I see everyone June orders is barely marking EOQ so I assumed the custom order would be pushed out until November.

Fastkar

Aug 2, 2021
Los Angeles
You have the same spec as my original order of 6/30 and that EDD hasn't changed since 9/2. I stayed consistently at 10/1-10/21. I didn't want to wait any longer and got a DEMO car 9/14 and pick up is this Saturday. I put my original order on hold as of today, since I see everyone June orders is barely marking EOQ so I assumed the custom order would be pushed out until November.
Wow! Very interesting. My SA told me today that my delivery is 9/25-9/30. We will see

Dnv15

Jul 12, 2021
SoCal
Wow! Very interesting. My SA told me today that my delivery is 9/25-9/30. We will see
I am wishing the best for you! From June - August my EDD stayed at 9/18-9/30 for the longest time. My SA also told me don't worry, your car will come before September ends. September came and and it pushed to October, SA said it will come in October LOL.

Reactions: MTBevrider

Fastkar

Aug 2, 2021
Los Angeles
I am wishing the best for you! From June - August my EDD stayed at 9/18-9/30 for the longest time. My SA also told me don't worry, your car will come before September ends. September came and and it pushed to October, SA said it will come in October LOL.
Ugh! Thank you. I sold my car to avoid missing out on great Carmax deal. I’m now driving a rental. Gave me much more than Tesla. Fingers crossed.

GildedVines

2021 MYLR Pearl White/White | 5 seats | 19” Wheels
Aug 19, 2021
Napa Valley
Another perfect example of OD far after mine with a much earlier EDD, with only difference being the tire...and this time in SoCal as well...sigh
Your profile completion date is what you should be going by. Tesla delivery countdown unfortunately seems to start at profile completion, not order date.

Reactions: MarjLa388

Quiet Coyote

MY5LR / White / Black / 19 / Tow / no FSD
Aug 9, 2021
Seattle
Interesting that rug is pulling to different ranges with previous being 9/20-30. I wonder which is better, a narrower window or an earlier beginning range day? Why not drive ourselves crazy (crazier) by speculating over things like this that there's no way of knowing. :)
Seems like every Cali order I’ve seen getting pushed has a new beginning date of 9/23. Hopefully the Washington train gets loaded up soon!

Quipledrip

Sep 13, 2021
SoCal
Bump came this morning. New EDD 9/23-9/30. OD&PC 6/30, White/Black/20"/No FSD, No Tow. Still better than most as I'm only at 83 days but it all means nothing until you get a VIN. This whole process doesn't make any sense. I can say that I'm in the tech industry and the material shortages are real and we are seeing small items causing big delays. It's been all over the place with small plastics being 20 weeks to get delivered. One part or paint color could cause a 5-6 week delay.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC