Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (June 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In case the list is not long enough for some, here's some organized checklist for people to go through :) teslaprep/model_y_checklist.md at master · mykeln/teslaprep
did you have any issues with delivery? the DC I went to, surprisingly didn't have a charger on site, they stated i can head to a local super charger about 5 minutes away but then that would mean i'd have to accept the vehicle driving off the lot.

At the end - even if there WAS an issue, did the DC mention you'd have to just put in a service request for it and then take it to the service center on scheduled appointment?

6/24 reservation, got the text for “SEPTEMBER“. SEND IT! Then nothing… Just got bumped to 10/2-10/19. No VIN. Casually asked SA about
”possibly“ delaying delivery for up to 90 days,(EV tax break?) just want to know Tesla’s policy, ramifications of delaying etc. She emails me right back: “I delayed your delivery until Nov 1”. WTF? Only asked for info, jeez.
Lesson learned: SA’s can be incredibly incompetent
LR MSM 19” 7-Seat Tow Blk int

Picking it up tomorrow.
I’d like to thumbs up but I don’t have access to that yet lol.
Congrats! We picked it up the same day then!
Didn’t have much time to play around with it yet though because my electrician came to install the nema 14/50 for me so I was busy with him.
Did yours have any issues? Mine has a few misaligned gaps. And no mud flaps or ppf on the rear doors… :(

Reactions: OxBrew
6/24 reservation, got the text for “SEPTEMBER“. SEND IT! Then nothing… Just got bumped to 10/2-10/19. No VIN. Casually asked SA about
”possibly“ delaying delivery for up to 90 days,(EV tax break?) just want to know Tesla’s policy, ramifications of delaying etc. She emails me right back: “I delayed your delivery until Nov 1”. WTF? Only asked for info, jeez.
Lesson learned: SA’s can be incredibly incompetent
LR MSM 19” 7-Seat Tow Blk int
Ooof… there’s no way reverting it back?

Hey gang. Just when I didn’t think it would happen and I was getting so frustrated. I got the vin then the date. Saw them drive up in my driveway yesterday…touchless delivery. Hang in there y’all. It’s coming. Here you go. Got tint today.

Attachments

• 6A87B3FD-A48F-40AB-9278-8765F6BDF720.jpeg
    6A87B3FD-A48F-40AB-9278-8765F6BDF720.jpeg
    593.9 KB · Views: 50
I’d like to thumbs up but I don’t have access to that yet lol.
Congrats! We picked it up the same day then!
Didn’t have much time to play around with it yet though because my electrician came to install the nema 14/50 for me so I was busy with him.
Did yours have any issues? Mine has a few misaligned gaps. And no mud flaps or ppf on the rear doors… :(
Nothing major. Wheels buzz at 75, rear hatch closes more on one side, rattle by my shoulder. A bit of moisture in one rear light when it sat in the sun. Gone after a few hours. Some gaps are a bit closer than others, but nothing rubs. I think it's like a fingerprint, each one is different.

All the lights, charge port, cameras, everything are sitting tight, centered, where they're supposed to be. I've seen some that are really kind of sloppy, this one looks really tight.

Biggest flaw is the pine tree above the driveway, already dropped sap on it.

No mud flaps, but does have PPF.

Just ordered Tesla front mud flaps, wheel centers (going to ditch the aero covers), rear cargo mat.

Unbelievable, really, drives like a dream. It is a dream.

Lulu, after my daughter's sweet white rat from years ago.
3D78B74A-66C2-4398-B1A1-00C755A516BC.jpeg
EC7B70A1-1A3F-4C2B-9A1B-FD81C5293849.jpeg