Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (June 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine just expired yesterday and had to update as well, but still in the October club 😭 And plus my current lease is up next week so I'll down to just one car...
My financing expired this morning as well (for the second time) and I opted to choose “cash” this time until I actually get a VIN. I don’t even know why Tesla asks about payment method prior to receiving a VIN since you can change it anyway prior to delivery. My order date is 5/08, profile completed mid-May and still no VIN. Getting pretty impatient at this point, but nothing else to do other than stay the course. My current EDD is 9/17-9/30 and this is my second time entering my EDD range. Fully expecting to be bumped again tomorrow or next day. Wishing everyone luck for EOQ Tesla love.

Just wanted to share the last and final clip of the my EDD tracking experience. Hopefully I'll never open this document again, but with one last hurrah...

1631942111971.png

Humph. Went from 9/18-9/30 to 9/20-9/30. Rug pulled from beneath me 😭😭😭 no VIN. Week 12.
Hmmm, mine holding at 9/18-9/30 so far this morning, wasnt really expecting them to pull the rug until tomorrow , but if they pulled it on you and you're in CA, I'm totally expecting mine to get pulled any minute. At least if they go ahead and do it, I'll quit checking so often.

Thanks! I was ultimately transferred to my delivery center in Buena Park and spoke to a lovely rep. She said the car is in LA but will have it delivered to my local delivery center in Buena Park. I jumped on the DEMO car Tuesday with my exact build but removed FSD had less than 200 miles (with a small discount like $150 or something) and I went in for a test drive in June and hoping to buy off a demo car anyways. I still have my June custom order pending (10/1-10/21 - im sure it'll push out to November). MY friend go a DEMO car EOQ June and they gave him a loaner car while made some adjustments and fixed the car, so I am not too worried. Or less concerned at the moment..we'll see when i see the car in-person supposed to arrive this today or tomorrow.
Day 4 and I’m still waiting. Looks like it was transported from the Mall (original location) to the DC and they’re still doing final inspection before it can be routed to my local DC? Not too sure but this wait is even killing me more so than the EDD changes.

original order EDD still stands at 10/1-10/21. Although my SO may be taking it over and upgrading to MYP.