Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (June 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD was sitting at Sept 20-30, then adjusted to Sept 23-30 on the 20th (and was the same this morning).

Checked just now and I have a VIN! 274xxx with a EDD Sept 22-27, but paperwork is not yet available in my account. I actually expected it closer to the end of this week. Since I'm so close to the factory I figured I'd get one of the last ones out the door for the quarter. Y/LR/White/White/NoFSD/19s, ordered 6/25

Last edited:
Anyone know where the delivery location is shown on the account page? I picked Burbank but they moved me to Camarillo and I can't seem to find either location listed anywhere???
When I called the SC that I picked during ordering, they told me the actually delivery location may very well be either in-home or somewhere other than the SC location during EoQ due to the volume, not like I'm anywhere close to my delivery date, however 😭

EDD was sitting at Sept 20-30, then adjusted to Sept 23-30 on the 20th (and was the same this morning). Checked just now and I have a VIN! 274xxx with a EDD Sept 22-27, but paperwork is not yet available in my account. I actually expected it closer to the end of this week. Since I'm so close to the factory I figured I'd get one of the last ones out the door for the quarter. Y/LR/White/White/NoFSD/19s
You’re almost free from the shackles of this forum! Congrats!

EDD was sitting at Sept 20-30, then adjusted to Sept 23-30 on the 20th (and was the same this morning). Checked just now and I have a VIN! 274xxx with a EDD Sept 22-27, but paperwork is not yet available in my account. I actually expected it closer to the end of this week. Since I'm so close to the factory I figured I'd get one of the last ones out the door for the quarter. Y/LR/White/White/NoFSD/19s
OD ?

EDD was sitting at Sept 20-30, then adjusted to Sept 23-30 on the 20th (and was the same this morning).

Checked just now and I have a VIN! 274xxx with a EDD Sept 22-27, but paperwork is not yet available in my account. I actually expected it closer to the end of this week. Since I'm so close to the factory I figured I'd get one of the last ones out the door for the quarter. Y/LR/White/White/NoFSD/19s, ordered 6/25
We have the same specs and I also received my VIN this afternoon! Congrats! 🙌🏻