Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (June 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Quiet Coyote - have you received yours yet?
Just got mine too! Was stuck on a Teams meeting, but noticed an email pop up on my phone from Tesla.
Day 110 after completing my profile, VIN (276xxx) was granted!
EDD shifted out to 9/27-9/30.

My dear 74 year old Dad is getting my Subaru, and I just so happened to drop it off today to get detailed for its new owner. I was really hoping my VIN wouldn’t get pushed out to October so I can get my Dad a squeaky clean car.
While my car was getting cleaned, I got to tool around in my hubby’s Model 3. So now I’m all practiced up, and a whiz at regenerative braking. 😂 I’m ready for you MY!!

Just got mine too! Was stuck on a Teams meeting, but noticed an email pop up on my phone from Tesla.
Day 110 after completing my profile, VIN (276xxx) was granted!
EDD shifted out to 9/27-9/30.

My dear 74 year old Dad is getting my Subaru, and I just so happened to drop it off today to get detailed for its new owner. I was really hoping my VIN wouldn’t get pushed out to October so I can get my Dad a squeaky clean car.
While my car was getting cleaned, I got to tool around in my hubby’s Model 3. So now I’m all practiced up, and a whiz at regenerative braking. 😂 I’m ready for you MY!!
Congrats QC! It's odd that I just got mine as well and I have a 275 number rather than all the 276s being given out.

Reactions: Quiet Coyote
You guys are killing me!! They are literally vomiting VINs right now. Where mine at? 😭😭 haha
"Vomiting" hahaha. Seriously, I'm loving all the VIN updates but I feel so left out! I've been clicking that refresh button every 5 minutes 😅 @MarjLa388 , I wouldn't be surprised if we get ours the same day.

"Vomiting" hahaha. Seriously, I'm loving all the VIN updates but I feel so left out! I've been clicking that refresh button every 5 minutes 😅 @MarjLa388 , I wouldn't be surprised if we get ours the same day.
BTW No notifications via email or text. It just appeared on my account page. I did get a Tesla vision blue button first before seeing the VIN.