Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (June 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same… refreshing so hard my battery is dying! 😭😭
"Vomiting" hahaha. Seriously, I'm loving all the VIN updates but I feel so left out! I've been clicking that refresh button every 5 minutes 😅 @MarjLa388 , I wouldn't be surprised if we get ours the same day.
I just lit a candle to the Tesla gods, give these two Tesla support group buddies their VINs - today! (or tomorrow morning at the latest). By the way, if you arent getting anything done today because you keep checking... it wont get any better when you see it show up. I wish I had a pic of my face when I saw the 2021 show up on my dashboard, I think I just stared for a minute with a big ole open mouth. And I never got that SEPTEMBER text either. So unpredictable!

I just lit a candle to the Tesla gods, give these two Tesla support group buddies their VINs - today! (or tomorrow morning at the latest). By the way, if you arent getting anything done today because you keep checking... it wont get any better when you see it show up. I wish I had a pic of my face when I saw the 2021 show up on my dashboard, I think I just stared for a minute with a big ole open mouth. And I never got that SEPTEMBER text either. So unpredictable!
Thank you 🙏 us Rocklin people need some VIN love.

And it's Friday too 😩 I shall wait patiently for your detailed report!
53F04603-7075-4068-9A50-29F603575B02.jpeg

She’s nearly perfect. Some curb rash scheduled a service appointment. Two tiny scratches.

View attachment 713875
She’s nearly perfect. Some curb rash scheduled a service appointment. Two tiny scratches.
@witchy you pull into the underground garage and walk you way up to the top and check in. the process was super easy! MDR had 3 reps up front checking people in to sign DMV paperwork. Once you sign your paperwork, rep asks you to accept delivery. You can still reject, after your full inspection. Reps were super friendly and helped you out if you had any questions regarding the car. They said as long as you don’t drive it out of the lot. I did inspection for about one hour and submitted my service appointment. I am super happy debating if I want to call her K2SO…or Rae

Reactions: witchy
@witchy you pull into the underground garage and walk you way up to the top and check in. the process was super easy! MDR had 3 reps up front checking people in to sign DMV paperwork. Once you sign your paperwork, rep asks you to accept delivery. You can still reject, after your full inspection. Reps were super friendly and helped you out if you had any questions regarding the car. They said as long as you don’t drive it out of the lot. I did inspection for about one hour and submitted my service appointment. I am super happy debating if I want to call her K2SO…or Rae
Thank you so much this was really helpful! She looks amazing!

• Love
Reactions: Dnv15 and MarjLa388
It finally happened !!!! I got my VIN 275XXX. Page updated and also got an email…EDD has changed to 9/25 - 9/30.
Question guys I don’t see a place to schedule my delivery, do I need to pay off my balance to see that page / module ?
Congrats!!! I couldn't schedule my delivery until I got a text telling me to do it. I got my VIN around 1:30 am but didn't get that text until 8 am.

VIN yesterday, then a flurry of texts and emails to pay, schedule, upload insurance.

Schedule link said "Sorry, no appointments currently available." Called my rep, she called the local store for me and had them call to set up an appointment, Thursday at 5:30pm.

Car is still in CA, may need to re-schedule.

Also interesting, asked the local rep about how to pay, he looked up my bank(Credit Union) and said they cut a cashier's check for the full amount, I bring it with me at pick up. Probably best to talk in person to the reps you'll actually work with, since each situation sounds different, and this option was not in my account.