Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Over the past few months, I wasn't able to access anything on the Tesla app it always just redirected me to the web address. However, today all of a sudden I am able to access the notification settings, account, and the tutorial videos directly on the app. I'm currently an Android user so I didn't have the update like Apple did recently. Has anyone else experienced this? Or am I just looking for any sign of an impending delivery since I'm still VIN less and desperate.

Over the past few months, I wasn't able to access anything on the Tesla app it always just redirected me to the web address. However, today all of a sudden I am able to access the notification settings, account, and the tutorial videos directly on the app. I'm currently an Android user so I didn't have the update like Apple did recently. Has anyone else experienced this? Or am I just looking for any sign of an impending delivery since I'm still VIN less and desperate.
Sorry bro, hang in there. That’s just a recent update.

That was an app update that rolled out about 2-3 weeks ago. That’s all…. Nothing to do with you or your order.

image.jpg

Ok - now coolest car ever. Watching Sunday night game (YouTube tv login., login to YouTube first, then select YouTube tv, set your current location in your phone from the YouTube tv app)

View attachment 711642
Ok - now coolest car ever. Watching Sunday night game (YouTube tv login., login to YouTube first, then select YouTube tv, set your current location in your phone from the YouTube tv app)
Nice wiffleball. ;)

I highly recommend the laser pointers for parking assistance. I've had it for a few years and it's been rock solid (just needing an adjustment when a different car will be parking). Highly recommend it.

• Helpful
Reactions: DDubbsEV
uploaded my MVPA yesterday and that’s that. Then got a call and text from TESLA SA asking if I can pickup at factory on Tuesday. I still have no vin🤷🏻‍♀️….thought that they would wait for the DCU funding before scheduling pick up? So crazy.
How did you set up for delivery or the pick-up schedule? I took care of the insurance and the final payment issue. I still do not have the review option. Do I have to wait for the blue review button to pop up?

How did you set up for delivery or the pick-up schedule? I took care of the insurance and the final payment issue. I still do not have the review option. Do I have to wait for the blue review button to pop up?
Call 5102493100 customer service. Tesla has been sending me text and calling me for delivery for days now. I finalized my loan this morning. Tesla customer service told me I need to forward the check image from DCU to them so I’m waiting on the image.

I also requested a pickup not a home delivery. Tesla said they are only doing home delivery and will ask if someone can schedule a pickup with me instead. We shall see.