Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • TMC Podcast #11 will stream live Saturday at 1PM PDT. We will be joined by special guest JT Stukes, a former engineer at Tesla. You can watch it live and participate in the chat on YouTube. We will addressing viewer comments and questions. For more information, follow the TMC Podcast #11 thread.

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

GildedVines

2021 MYLR Pearl White/White | 5 seats | 19” Wheels
Aug 19, 2021
Napa Valley
YAYAYAYA!!!! the anticipation begins!! Make sure you sign all the docs when the review doc blue button appears. That was my reason why I couldn’t open my Car.
Good luck with your delivery!!!🎉🍾🥂
Good to know - thanks! I’m gonna spend part of today reviewing all the FAQs and watching some of the operational videos 🤓 Still need to sort out my delivery time/date since Tesla apparently auto-scheduled me for a date that I’m not available. Strange that I didn’t receive the text they said I would be seeing “in a couple of hours” yesterday.

Reactions: paramer

PB FUTED

MYLR5 | WHT/BLK | OD 5/31
Aug 14, 2021
San Jose, CA
Good to know - thanks! I’m gonna spend part of today reviewing all the FAQs and watching some of the operational videos 🤓 Still need to sort out my delivery time/date since Tesla apparently auto-scheduled me for a date that I’m not available. Strange that I didn’t receive the text they said I would be seeing “in a couple of hours” yesterday.
Call 5102493100. Most of the CSA are super helpful in rescheduling and connecting to the delivery center.

Reactions: GildedVines

PB FUTED

MYLR5 | WHT/BLK | OD 5/31
Aug 14, 2021
San Jose, CA
My account overview screen now says "2021 Tesla Model Y" instead of just "Tesla Model Y", but my overview screen has a "Confirm Your Order Update" about Tesla Vision click-through. Is this normal? I don't remember hearing about it.
Not sure. Then again, the app has many inconsistencies. I’d not get so caught up with that. Just call the 510 CS line and ask a live person. I always get a live person and they are all very helpful.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC