Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My account overview screen now says "2021 Tesla Model Y" instead of just "Tesla Model Y", but my overview screen has a "Confirm Your Order Update" about Tesla Vision click-through. Is this normal? I don't remember hearing about it.
Dude, you are about to get a VIN! That blue button is new for Vision only Teslas, after you click it and confirm, you should see your VIN!

Reactions: MTBevrider and Zorg
My account overview screen now says "2021 Tesla Model Y" instead of just "Tesla Model Y", but my overview screen has a "Confirm Your Order Update" about Tesla Vision click-through. Is this normal? I don't remember hearing about it.
If it looked like this, then yes, that's normal. I got it too.
1632419787590.png

Reactions: PB FUTED
Sweet! Got my VIN today (OD 5/31), kinda figured something was up when I hit refresh on my page and saw 2021 in front of the Tesla. Just applied through DCU - thought folks were getting 1.24? They gave me 1.99, I have pretty awesome credit though.
Check with the loan officer again. You should get another -.25% for buying an EV, and -.5% for direct deposit.

Reactions: Suspendmix