Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 8th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Balazs Biro, of the prominent Hungarian EV channel Villanyautósok, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

ZeeMike

Model Y Long Range | Delivered 9/26/21
Aug 3, 2021
San Diego, CA
My account overview screen now says "2021 Tesla Model Y" instead of just "Tesla Model Y", but my overview screen has a "Confirm Your Order Update" about Tesla Vision click-through. Is this normal? I don't remember hearing about it.
Dude, you are about to get a VIN! That blue button is new for Vision only Teslas, after you click it and confirm, you should see your VIN!

Reactions: MTBevrider and Zorg
My account overview screen now says "2021 Tesla Model Y" instead of just "Tesla Model Y", but my overview screen has a "Confirm Your Order Update" about Tesla Vision click-through. Is this normal? I don't remember hearing about it.
If it looked like this, then yes, that's normal. I got it too.
1632419787590.png

Reactions: PB FUTED

PB FUTED

MYLR5 | WHT/BLK | OD 5/31
Aug 14, 2021
San Jose, CA
Sweet! Got my VIN today (OD 5/31), kinda figured something was up when I hit refresh on my page and saw 2021 in front of the Tesla. Just applied through DCU - thought folks were getting 1.24? They gave me 1.99, I have pretty awesome credit though.
Check with the loan officer again. You should get another -.25% for buying an EV, and -.5% for direct deposit.

Reactions: Suspendmix

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC