Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered in May. Last month my SA told me July 13th and it was very accurate. No vin. Contacted her on the 16th she said it’s coming July 29th again she said it’s very accurate if anything just a few days off. No vin. Emailed her today she said 3rd week of August and this time she’s positive… unreal haha it’s nothing different than a magic 8 ball

Reactions: stewright
Just received my VIN as well, but the blue review button isn't enable (I click on it). Anyone experienced this?
That was my case as well. Got my VIN and didn't know what to do, so texted the SA.
She replied with the local phone number and told us to "press 4 for delivery".
We called, but the message said "if you have a VIN, we will contact you for delivery" but we pressed whatever button to talk to someone anyway.
Glad we did - that person was super helpful. He looked up our car, said it had arrived this morning, and set up an appointment to pick it up tomorrow.

So AFTER we made our delivery appointment, we got an email with a button to sign the agreement. At the same time, that review button became active.
I clicked it and it just had me accept the $1,500 discount for California.

TLDR - for me, that button became active right after I scheduled an appointment to pick up the car.
Note: We still haven't paid for the car - just the $100. We have a check from our credit union and told the delivery guy that on the phone.

Reactions: CSTARZZ