Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That sucks! Its been far too long for many of us May orders. Considering myself one since financing was completed on 5/17. After looking at the spreadsheet a couple days ago it looks like there was about 30 orders with completed profile dates and still no VIN. Not sure how many people never go back to update when they do and how many people never enter their information so not a very accurate measurement but still gives some insight.
Oh and I was only counting CA orders

Just called the Stockton Branch about my 5/23 Order. Apparently I am still "several weeks away, if not sooner," for delivery. Apparently "We start ramping up production to meet our Q3 numbers." Kind of disheartening to hear but I guess the waiting game continues.

That sucks! Its been far too long for many of us May orders. Considering myself one since financing was completed on 5/17. After looking at the spreadsheet a couple days ago it looks like there was about 30 orders with completed profile dates and still no VIN. Not sure how many people never go back to update when they do and how many people never enter their information so not a very accurate measurement but still gives some insight.
Ya. I know I try to chat in there website no update. This is so depressing and this so crazy…

Reactions: hcdavis3
5/6 order here

Getting ready to pick up my Tesla today at 2:30. Got this text two hours ago…

“Hi William, as we were preparing your vehicle for Delivery, our detail team noticed a couple minor aesthetic concerns that will need additional time to rectify. We are expecting the vehicle to be ready in the next couple of days and are happy to deliver the vehicle to you when it is ready. We will tentatively reschedule for 8.19.2021 and of course will let you know if it is ready earlier. Thanks!”

the wait continues ….

5/6 order here

Getting ready to pick up my Tesla today at 2:30. Got this text two hours ago…

“Hi William, as we were preparing your vehicle for Delivery, our detail team noticed a couple minor aesthetic concerns that will need additional time to rectify. We are expecting the vehicle to be ready in the next couple of days and are happy to deliver the vehicle to you when it is ready. We will tentatively reschedule for 8.19.2021 and of course will let you know if it is ready earlier. Thanks!”

the wait continues ….
Atleast you have a date. But for us we still waiting and we didn’t know when. This is crazy…

Reactions: William110
Reactions: Quiet Coyote

The spreadsheet is inside this thread under google forms
If it defaults to most recent posts then go to first page of thread to find the hylerlink