Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My order date is 5/31, profile completed the same day. EDD was originally 7/24-8/11, then changed to September with several changes during that month until two days ago when it now reads October. And I still don't have a VIN after 87 days from ordering.
We also ordered a Model 3 about 3 weeks after we ordered this Y. We picked up the 3 2 weeks ago. Good thing the Y is an amazing vehicle. But this wait is no joke.

OD is 6/2. My EDD had been 8/25-9/14 till this afternoon. It now shows… October.
You too? Happened to me today as well. Same dates and experience. Hasn’t changed from October yet. Hoping it will.

anyone else in this thread expecting delivery in Vallejo? In hindsight, I wish I chose Dublin. I’m in the middle of the two SC’s but Vallejo seems to be slow and means there is bridge toll between here and there.

You too? Happened to me today as well. Same dates and experience. Hasn’t changed from October yet. Hoping it will.

anyone else in this thread expecting delivery in Vallejo? In hindsight, I wish I chose Dublin. I’m in the middle of the two SC’s but Vallejo seems to be slow and means there is bridge toll between here and there.
I’ll be taking delivery in Vallejo….they don’t seem to have it together there in my experience though. I’ve dealt with Justin there. He doesn’t respond to me anymore even though I don’t contact him much. He didn’t even respond to my last email and I often get the out of office auto response. Probably doesn’t want to deal with us customers 😂 I should’ve stuck with Walnut Creek where I initially test drove a Model 3!!

I am still showing early date of Aug 27 (tomorrow) through Sept 16. Ill post if it changes tomorrow.

mylr white ext, black int, 19, tow, 5 seat, rocklin ca

Greater than 100 days since profile completion Aug 26 - Sep 15 range here 🙃🤣

OD is 6/2. My EDD had been 8/25-9/14 till this afternoon. It now shows… October.

With my EDD range starting 8/31 (4 days from today), I'm very curious what happens to your EDD's as you are either in your EDD window or very close.

Please keep us posted!

With my EDD range starting 8/31 (4 days from today), I'm very curious what happens to your EDD's as you are either in your EDD window or very close.

Please keep us posted!
October now. 😳 Ugh... trying not to get upset since many buyers receive a big pushback in EDD just before receiving their VIN.