Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today’s update, called Tesla Stockton, “allegedly” I’ll be getting soft matched the first week of September around Labor Day weekend and getting the car within a week from that date. Do not know what to believe and will be taking that with a pinch of salt. EDD is currently 8/29-9/12. Currently on day 97 I believe from profile completion.

Today’s update, called Tesla Stockton, “allegedly” I’ll be getting soft matched the first week of September around Labor Day weekend and getting the car within a week from that date. Do not know what to believe and will be taking that with a pinch of salt. EDD is currently 8/29-9/12. Currently on day 97 I believe from profile completion.
What a joke. I just called Tesla also and they said that it’s a delay and the only thing they can do is put me on a list to match me with cars that go into inventory. Otherwise it’s going to be the October date. If I hadn’t already installed a home charger and bought so many accessories I would be so done with Tesla.

Reactions: Vin_L
What a joke. I just called Tesla also and they said that it’s a delay and the only thing they can do is put me on a list to match me with cars that go into inventory. Otherwise it’s going to be the October date. If I hadn’t already installed a home charger and bought so many accessories I would be so done with Tesla.
I hope the delay is not true however as of today I'm in the October camp. Also, I'm approaching the 100 day club.

Not sure how much the phone jockey's know at Tesla. Did you speak to Elon?

I would wait it out a week, and expect for the October date to be rectified. 🤞

Same EDD with similar soft date 9/3.

Ok, count me in for the Octoberfest. I was one day into my edd range , today it went to October like the others who went into their edd with no vin
same, it just says "October". Well I WAS on October 1 - 15, the last 3 days. Today is supposedly my soft date, and when I just checked.... hoping for the big blue button (golden ticket).... I saw a the October no number verbiage.

=T