Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla is messing with me today. I got two emails from tesla only to be a reminder for the upcoming "get to know your tesla" and a suvey on charger installation. Stop contacting me until you have my car or an actual update!
LoL wait till you get a this text for an EOQ push to only get a fat EDD change and no response back.

Attachments

• E660C4A9-2BD3-4896-96CD-FCC5066AC65E.jpeg
    E660C4A9-2BD3-4896-96CD-FCC5066AC65E.jpeg
    234.1 KB · Views: 47
I checked in with my SA (which I do very infrequently) just to see if he had any insight into my delivery as I'm fairly close to my EDD, and he replied back "It's set for delivery next month", which is contradictory to my EDD windows of 9/5-9/25. Last time I check in with him, I would rather believe in fairy tails. So depressing.

We'll see who is right this time. The randomness of the EDD Window or the Clueless SA.

Reactions: Where’s my car
I checked in with my SA (which I do very infrequently) just to see if he had any insight into my delivery as I'm fairly close to my EDD, and he replied back "It's set for delivery next month", which is contradictory to my EDD windows of 9/5-9/25. Last time I check in with him, I would rather believe in fairy tails. So depressing.

We'll see who is right this time. The randomness of the EDD Window or the Clueless SA.
What’s the point of providing an earlier EDD if Tesla doesn’t anticipate building until next month?! Just stringing us along is messed up! That sucks! Not cool Tesla!