Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DUDE!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! So fresh and so clean!!!
3CF25A6B-E11E-4920-A88A-25164411FB48.jpeg

Right?!!!!!!!!!!

This is my situation exactly! Tomorrow (Sat) I'll be in my EDD window for the 3rd time, and if history is to repeat itself Day #2 inside the EDD window (Sunday) I'll see an EDD update. Last two times the EDD changed +3/+0 each time, so with the EDD Window shrinking I'll take that as a good sign.... Hoping for a VIN next week. 🤞 🤞 🙏
Maybe third time’s a charm! 🤞🏻

Reactions: OCJeff
Before I forget I was looking through the google spreadsheet and I noticed that a lot of people here haven't inputted their information. So, please do if you have the time!

I updated my data.
So far, about 1 week in. No significant issues. I hear a slight whine when driving from what is probably the motor. Disconnected the PWS as soon as I got home and it’s not that. I’ll say it’s normal.

:)

View attachment 707788
Here she is everyone! Very few issues.
Steering wheel slightly misaligned and also shaky, possibly wheel balance. Visor light not working on driver side. And a small rattle. Other than that, the fit and finish has improved so much from what I’ve read and heard in the past.
Congrats! 🥳 Only issue I’ve found so far is that I cannot access the software through the LCD screen, unless the door is slightly open when charging. The screen displays the charging speed, length of time till full charge etc. which makes no sense that you wouldn’t be able to access the controls While charging because isn’t that the point of the entertainment? Has anyone else heard of this issue?

• Informative
Reactions: PB FUTED
It’s incredibly frustrating seeing people like you with May orders with such a long wait, when others with OD of end of July and some in August have already received their cars….
I’m sorry for you waiting so long. I’m on week 8 and Uber annoyed….
It's because of the color choice we made. Though I did see a previous poster complain to their service center about not getting their white/black/19" wheels car and the SA seemed to find a blue/black 5 seater with 20" induction wheels that they just had "available" and they upgraded their order. So yeah, getting saltier with each change in EDD. I have to remember I placed an order for a Model S back in Feb 2012 and waited a little longer than a year for it..so I was prepared...somewhat...for this.

Reactions: MTBevrider
It's because of the color choice we made. Though I did see a previous poster complain to their service center about not getting their white/black/19" wheels car and the SA seemed to find a blue/black 5 seater with 20" induction wheels that they just had "available" and they upgraded their order. So yeah, getting saltier with each change in EDD. I have to remember I placed an order for a Model S back in Feb 2012 and waited a little longer than a year for it..so I was prepared...somewhat...for this.
Yeah… Still….. Waiting patiently for my blue MY! That car that the SA happened to find was the exact specs to mine… ugh….
The wait continues! I feel like I need to stay off the forums for a few days… haha

wow waiting a year!! Dang…