Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 707788
Here she is everyone! Very few issues.
Steering wheel slightly misaligned and also shaky, possibly wheel balance. Visor light not working on driver side. And a small rattle. Other than that, the fit and finish has improved so much from what I’ve read and heard in the past.
My blue MYLR has the exact same issues: sight misalignment causing the steering wheel to vibrate on your freeway, and intermittent rattle. Scheduled service appointment 9/23

Fit and finish is good

Last edited:
Congrats! 🥳 Only issue I’ve found so far is that I cannot access the software through the LCD screen, unless the door is slightly open when charging. The screen displays the charging speed, length of time till full charge etc. which makes no sense that you wouldn’t be able to access the controls While charging because isn’t that the point of the entertainment? Has anyone else heard of this issue?
Did you try rebooting the screen? Hold in both steering scroll wheels for 10 seconds?

Anyone on here get a VIN in the last few days? Seems like we’ve hit a production wall again after a few vehicles seemed to have trickled through? My neighbor rolled in yesterday with a sparkling new Model S and that definitely added salt to the wound 😂

Just finish up my “virtual new owner orientation.” It’s actually a zoom presentation with other people as well. You can questions and stuff. Guy also said there will big a big push of delivery in this couple of weeks up to the end of the month, so hopefully get the delivery in a couple of weeks time.🤞🤞🤞🙏🙏🙏
I’ve never received an invitation to this. Wonder why.