Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Slight glitch this morning with DCU. Folks who are financing with DCU be mindful of this. Be sure they email you and TESLA a check image of the check they are FedExing. DCU emailed me the FedEx tracking number for the overnight check, but never emailed an image so make sure you stress to DCU when finalizing you loan to get that because IF for whatever reason check is lost in transit, delivery or pick up of the car will be cancelled.

Reactions: chewong
Slight glitch this morning with DCU. Folks who are financing with DCU be mindful of this. Be sure they email you and TESLA a check image of the check they are FedExing. DCU emailed me the FedEx tracking number for the overnight check, but never emailed an image so make sure you stress to DCU when finalizing you loan to get that because IF for whatever reason check is lost in transit, delivery or pick up of the car will be cancelled.
Mid day update.

Scheduled my Fremont pick up for tomorrow after DCU glitch. Then FedEx tracking confirmed check arrived at Fremont. I got a call IMMEDIATELY from an SA asking if I want my car today? I was not prepared for that. So picking up after 5pm in Fremont factory. 🎊😂🎉👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼.
Just want to thank everyone on this forum for getting me through all these months of waiting. For those who are still waiting, your day will come and it’ll be glorious. Ping me if you have questions or just to vent. I’m not leaving the forum.

Mid day update.

Scheduled my Fremont pick up for tomorrow after DCU glitch. Then FedEx tracking confirmed check arrived at Fremont. I got a call IMMEDIATELY from an SA asking if I want my car today? I was not prepared for that. So picking up after 5pm in Fremont factory. 🎊😂🎉👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼.
Just want to thank everyone on this forum for getting me through all these months of waiting. For those who are still waiting, your day will come and it’ll be glorious. Ping me if you have questions or just to vent. I’m not leaving the forum.
Congrats! Let’s see pics when you’re able! 😍

Reactions: PB FUTED
Has anyone received any updates since that September text??
Since the Mighty Text I got two EDD shifts: from 9.22 - 9.30 to 9.20 - 9.30 and this morning from 9.20 - 9.30 to 9.23 - 9.30. Seems to stay consistent, at least no Octoberfest yet. Also my SA texted me in the meantime to actually expect the car between 9.25 - 9.29 but I don't think his word matters too much anymore :)

Also, no VIN as of this moment.

Has anyone received any updates since that September text??
After the September text, I received VIN Sunday night. I took care of the final payment issue Monday then the blue agreement button showed up yesterday. After that, I thought I have a choice to pick the delivery date but they set the delivery date to today. OD: 6/1 MYLR, White, 19" Black interior, 5 seats same as yours.

Mid day update.

Congratulations!!! Whoo hoo!

Picked up my YLR yesterday. The experience was quite hilarious. Couldn’t figure out how to unlock my car via the app. Luckily there Aaron, a TESLA assistant, there that helped me figure out. My Husband and I looked like two lost puppies. Once we got in, we drove around for 2 hours. Just loving the smoooooth ride.

Attachments

• 5F199713-402D-4B4C-BDB5-1E52B91C9564.jpeg
    5F199713-402D-4B4C-BDB5-1E52B91C9564.jpeg
    504.9 KB · Views: 60
Just got bumped from 9/21-9/30 back to 9/29-9/30. I'm not really upset about it. At this point, it's been months, what's another week (or two, or three).

That gives me a little more time to schedule my charger hookup.

Speaking of which... does anyone know if the cancellation of the referral program includes referrals that were made 4 months ago?

Reactions: GildedVines
Just got bumped from 9/21-9/30 back to 9/29-9/30. I'm not really upset about it. At this point, it's been months, what's another week (or two, or three).

That gives me a little more time to schedule my charger hookup.

Speaking of which... does anyone know if the cancellation of the referral program includes referrals that were made 4 months ago?
My delivery on 9/16 still included the 1000 miles of supercharging from my referral (ordered 2/14). So existing referrals do not seem to be impacted. 👍

Picked up my YLR yesterday. The experience was quite hilarious. Couldn’t figure out how to unlock my car via the app. Luckily there Aaron, a TESLA assistant, there that helped me figure out. My Husband and I looked like two lost puppies. Once we got in, we drove around for 2 hours. Just loving the smoooooth ride.
So exciting!! 🥳🥳