Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y - Which options, which problems?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
so anecdotally it seems in my reading here that the delivery fit/finish issues and problems are somewhat typical depending on the design choices ... ie colors, etc...

I haven't so far seen a summary of what seems to be the most common though. Is that the case? and is there someplace that summarizes?

I was just watching a recent youtube vid, somebody accepting delivery of a white performance Y with white interior. Said their build date was this month (July)

based on what you could see in the video...and based on what they mentioned, theirs looks very good regarding paint, panel gaps, etc...

I'm also wondering if anyone has a feel for, or better if anyone has compiled any sort of data such as % with problems, or % rejected, etc...
This would be interesting to know if ordering say for example a red one would be statistically more likely to be good
and would also be an interesting indicator if certain designs are getting better, etc...

so anecdotally it seems in my reading here that the delivery fit/finish issues and problems are somewhat typical depending on the design choices ... ie colors, etc...

I haven't so far seen a summary of what seems to be the most common though. Is that the case? and is there someplace that summarizes?

I was just watching a recent youtube vid, somebody accepting delivery of a white performance Y with white interior. Said their build date was this month (July)

based on what you could see in the video...and based on what they mentioned, theirs looks very good regarding paint, panel gaps, etc...

I'm also wondering if anyone has a feel for, or better if anyone has compiled any sort of data such as % with problems, or % rejected, etc...
This would be interesting to know if ordering say for example a red one would be statistically more likely to be good
and would also be an interesting indicator if certain designs are getting better, etc...
Check the order/delivery spreadsheet that is stickied in the forum. It has all the info you are looking for.