Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y White Interior Deliveries?

Did your white interior car ask you for payment information yet?

• Yes

Votes: 38 40.4%
  • No

Votes: 56 59.6%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks amazing like the car with white interior should come this way but I understand Tesla's streamlined manufacturing. I got it here, only $19 dollars. Tesla Model 3 Center Console Wrap | Nikola Pro
I am not that handy and it took me 25 minutes. I watched the install video on my screen and did it at the same time while pausing the video between each step. I had my M3 chrome deleted, this looks like a professional did it.

Here's a different way to get a white console. These are hard plastic pieces, shaped and sized to fit each section of the console. Held down with 3M tape. Got the kit from Amazon.

Vistan

IMG_0186.jpeg

It looks amazing like the car with white interior should come this way but I understand Tesla's streamlined manufacturing. I got it here, only $19 dollars. Tesla Model 3 Center Console Wrap | Nikola Pro
I am not that handy and it took me 25 minutes. I watched the install video on my screen and did it at the same time while pausing the video between each step. I had my M3 chrome deleted, this looks like a professional did it.

Does it look easy to wipe off when it gets dirty over time?

Had a flurry of activity last week that resulted in taking delivery on Friday the 18th.

Monday morning - received text asking me to choose a delivery date (Thursday/Friday options). Was working so I figured I would do it end of day, but mid-day, they sent me another text saying "my choice of Friday at 4PM was confirmed"... maybe it was the last available spot. They did say that if I didn't confirm, they may have to give the vehicle to someone else. Anyway, Friday at 4 worked for me, and while I was scared about the recent quality issues (more on this later), I figured I would proceed and try my luck

Tuesday/Wednesday (can't remember) - received another text saying that I should fill out the rest of the info on my account... insurance, down payment, loan, etc. Filled them out and also got insurance even though in CA you can take delivery with existing insurance. BTW - this was the first time I saw a VIN in my account, didn't need to use page source hack, it just showed up in the visible page. One minor thing, my wife got a separate email about the loan agreement but it went to her spam folder, so when we showed up they asked about a fully executed loan agreement which I just said "we signed online today"

Anyhow - will mark my entry on the Google Sheet and post some pictures of delivery