Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y White Interior Deliveries?

Did your white interior car ask you for payment information yet?

• Yes

Votes: 38 40.4%
  • No

Votes: 56 59.6%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I do have the "Prepare For Delivery" and I know some other members have already confirmed payment information, does it just seem like us with the white interior will have to wait longer. I was told by my delivery center that the white would not be coming on the 15th of March, but has anyone with white confirmed payment details? I have a white on white performance with the performance pack.

March 15th, 2019 reservation for performance white/white. This morning the site was updated to ask for owner info, trade in and detailed payment and loan method. Filled in everything required but haven't heard anything back in past a few hours. I will tape the phone on my face in next a few days.

• Funny
Reactions: Fiddler
I got confirm payment checked, delivery to home address,and registration. Waiting on trade in price call back.
Performance
White/white interior
Gemini wheels
FSD
Now if they will call back and give me price on my X and tell me I’ll have by end of month I’ll be. Very happy.

I got confirm payment checked, delivery to home address,and registration. Waiting on trade in price call back.
Performance
White/white interior
Gemini wheels
FSD
Now if they will call back and give me price on my X and tell me I’ll have by end of month I’ll be. Very happy.
Nice! Sounds like the only white interior ones progressing are performance models. I wonder when the rest of them will catch up.

Montana-ordered 1-30-20
White on white
Awd long range
19inch
Fsd
I checked my account on 2-26-20 like i do every hour of the day ;) and noticed i could input all my delivery and loan info. I never received an email or text i just saw it that night. Still on the prepare for delivery screen. Still checking every hour tho .
I also emailed to see if they have any idea on montana deliveries and white interior with 19 inch wheels. Will keep posted!

Montana-ordered 1-30-20
White on white
Awd long range
19inch
Fsd
I checked my account on 2-26-20 like i do every hour of the day ;) and noticed i could input all my delivery and loan info. I never received an email or text i just saw it that night. Still on the prepare for delivery screen. Still checking every hour tho .
I also emailed to see if they have any idea on montana deliveries and white interior with 19 inch wheels. Will keep posted!
You were a victim of a website glitch - every Y order incorrectly suggested imminent delivery. Mine too, for which I entered all the information that evening, only to see the "Prepare for delivery" (same as before) message and no indication of a March delivery.

You were a victim of a website glitch - every Y order incorrectly suggested imminent delivery. Mine too, for which I entered all the information that evening, only to see the "Prepare for delivery" (same as before) message and no indication of a March delivery.
Yeah i know about the "glitch" , but i also saw people who went from prepare to delivery and filled stuff to getting their account put back to where it was originally. So im hoping since ours still says prepare for delivery we should be good in the next month. Crossing fingers on that tho

Placed my Red/white Performance order within an hour of the order bank opening. Still no notice for delivery. I just completed my online information including credit app. See if that triggers something.

Last edited:
Yeah i know about the "glitch" , but i also saw people who went from prepare to delivery and filled stuff to getting their account put back to where it was originally. So im hoping since ours still says prepare for delivery we should be good in the next month. Crossing fingers on that tho
I just did that yesterday as well. Called Fremont and they said it’s not a glitch it should be coming

• Informative
Reactions: EinSV