Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y White Interior Deliveries?

Did your white interior car ask you for payment information yet?

• Yes

Votes: 38 40.4%
  • No

Votes: 56 59.6%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have advice on how to not go completely bonkers checking their account for updates? Yoga? Meditation? Binge eating? This is my first Tesla and I'm deliriously excited. Crickets on my account though- originally I ordered in 10/2019 but changed my configuration so many times that might have affected my delivery?:

LR AWD 20" white/white FSD and 5 seat

Anyone have advice on how to not go completely bonkers checking their account for updates? Yoga? Meditation? Binge eating? This is my first Tesla and I'm deliriously excited. Crickets on my account though- originally I ordered in 10/2019 but changed my configuration so many times that might have affected my delivery?:

LR AWD 20" white/white FSD and 5 seat

You and I are in the same boat. I ordered mine on 7NOV19, but changed my config when they announced the new wheels! I'm tempted to change my order to performance just to get the doggone thing quicker, but I don't want to increase the price by $6K!!! I hope I don't regret not getting performance...

LR AWD 20" blue/white FSD 5 seat

Not sure if it changes your spot in line, but it certainly changes "order date" on the purchase agreement. I ordered on launch day (3/15/19) with 7 seat option. Probably changed the configuration between 4-5 times in the year since, removed the 7 seat option and toggled between white and red paint. My order agreement now shows 2/28/2020. No VIN yet (although registration/payment/license boxes were enabled for me) and my office is next door to the Tesla delivery center in Marina del Rey, CA. Le sigh. Gonna be tough to start seeing others get theirs before me. And I paid a $2,500 deposit!

...and my office is next door to the Tesla delivery center in Marina del Rey, CA. Le sigh. Gonna be tough to start seeing others get theirs before me. And I paid a $2,500 deposit!

HA! That does have to suck. I was driving down the 101 from the Pismo area on Wednseday, in the rain, and saw a car carrier full of Teslas. I'm snapping pictures in the pouring rain at 75+ mph. As far as I can tell, they were all 3's. :(

You and I are in the same boat. I ordered mine on 7NOV19, but changed my config when they announced the new wheels! I'm tempted to change my order to performance just to get the doggone thing quicker, but I don't want to increase the price by $6K!!! I hope I don't regret not getting performance...

An order with 20" wheels will most likely be filled before mine. :)

I was considering the same thing! But I live in the mountains, the performance tires just won't work for me. I considered changing to black interior, but I think the white is going to be worth our wait...

Reactions: KRG21
I was considering the same thing! But I live in the mountains, the performance tires just won't work for me. I considered changing to black interior, but I think the white is going to be worth our wait...

What did it for me is that the 20" are black, but the 21"s are grey. Black window trim and black door handles look better with the black wheels on the blue. Ideal would be to have the option for Uberturbines or Inductions on the PYD. Then it would have been a no-brainer!

@Cpiguy I think I'm in the same boat as you. Got to that stage around 3/7 and hasn't moved since.
@ttothejizay What date does your order agreement say? What does your page look like now? Are you going with Tesla insurance? That's the only "incomplete" part of mine b/c no VIN.

order date says 2/26 which i believe is when i filled out all of the additional information. Originally ordered 3/15/19. Page is at drafting contract stage. No Vin yet and no date for delivery, just noticed the addition of the delivery address last night which is only visible when viewing from my phone (not from a computer).