Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y White Interiors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay, what's up with the white interiors and not being delivered? Anyone know what's up? Did they not make many before sh*t hit the fan? Are we waiting until May? Somebody's gotta know something.

PS: This is obviously an issue in itself, there's been dozens of Model Y deliveries (at least shared online, probably many more) all black interiors. The tracking sheet shows less than 10 white interiors delivered. Something's up and this is worth it's own thread.

Reactions: Coreyod
So you can all imagine my frustration, pre-ordering the minute pre-orders went live, with black exterior, white interior, Performance (now +), with FSD, having my hard credit pulled, and still no end in sight. I've called twice to offer up my flexibility in taking a different color car and haven't gotten anywhere. I'm in the medical field so I know we are in uncharted territory so I can't really blame them if they literally can't make any others. Just hoping for a ray of good news through all this chaos.

I hear you @TonyJames. Given that Fremont has put a hold on producing Teslas and that they had a huge push to make deliveries of the cars they had produced by quarter-end, I don't think we'll see any black exteriors or white interiors delivered until they start up production again. It's anyone's guess when that will be but hopefully, it's measured in weeks or a small number of months.

The same thing that's up with black exteriors, except that there've been ZERO black exterior deliveries, at least on the tracking sheet.

I saw a black PUP at the local SC last week prepped for delivery. I’ve seen a picture of another on instagram and reposted to facebook.

Just like the 19” Gemini wheels. I think I’ve seen a total of 3, maybe 4 pictures of cars with them. I have only seen one delivery of a white on white MY.

All the results of supplier delays and shutdowns followed by the Tesla factory shutdown.

Waiting for a white/white LR AWD with 20” and FSD... Had a VIN in my account, but it disappeared. I’ve been contacted by Tesla twice now offering me a different vehicle. Both PUP models with black interior. One MSM, the other blue.

I've seen this one last week at the SC in Charlotte, NC. They certainly exist!
White Model Y.jpg

Okay, what's up with the white interiors and not being delivered? Anyone know what's up? Did they not make many before sh*t hit the fan? Are we waiting until May? Somebody's gotta know something.

PS: This is obviously an issue in itself, there's been dozens of Model Y deliveries (at least shared online, probably many more) all black interiors. The tracking sheet shows less than 10 white interiors delivered. Something's up and this is worth it's own thread.
Relax please, all in due time for those who are patient.

Took delivery on March 31st white interior with performance upgrade

Attachments

• FCDDEA4F-D313-46AF-B6A4-0D811C9D6C66.jpeg
    FCDDEA4F-D313-46AF-B6A4-0D811C9D6C66.jpeg
    304.1 KB · Views: 148
  • C5C6FA47-5FC9-49CA-98AF-E655CED1C44C.jpeg
    C5C6FA47-5FC9-49CA-98AF-E655CED1C44C.jpeg
    268.3 KB · Views: 141
  • 880DE621-2EB9-4E97-B3E1-0D04060E9A75.jpeg
    880DE621-2EB9-4E97-B3E1-0D04060E9A75.jpeg
    295.1 KB · Views: 155
  • 81B79437-C8AB-4F4D-98D6-9BD686C35B36.jpeg