Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Windshield Wait

Riddles17

Oct 1, 2021
Maple Ridge, BC
I've been waiting too in Vancouver, BC Canada. On a waitlist with our local Tesla approved glass shop and its been over a month waiting. Tesla definitely needs to work on their logistics for auto glass.
Hey did you ever get your windshield replaced? If so where did you go?
I've been waiting since June for a Model Y windshield from JF Vision

nockiboo

Jan 22, 2021
Vancouver
Hey did you ever get your windshield replaced? If so where did you go?
I've been waiting since June for a Model Y windshield from JF Vision
Lol still no reply from JF Vision actually. I ended getting it replaced at Tesla on 4th. I called ICBC to make sure I will get reimbursed and then made an appointment with Tesla. There was able to secure a windshield for me rather quickly, might of lucked out on the shipment. Just make sure you take all photos before and after as you will need to submit it for your claim. Enjoying new windshield as we speak but sucks that it takes so long. It's $1661.80 Canadian FYI for everything. Now just got to deal with ICBC with getting my claim money back.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC