Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y With Powder Coated 20" Induction

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my car about 2 months ago. Love the induction wheel design, but totally despise the mat black. I haven't seen anyone powder coated the induction wheels, therefore I couldn't get a clear image of what it looks like in a different color. So I just bit the bullet and went for it. The color is raceway grey and was done at jr wheel in socal. They did a bang up job and made sure to color match the giant center plastic cap when it was painted. My wife preferred the old color, but I like the difference in contrast. This actually looked like the screen avatar before the latest update.

Attachments

• IMG_3549.jpg
    IMG_3549.jpg
    812.4 KB · Views: 1,467
  • IMG_3550.jpg
    IMG_3550.jpg
    788.9 KB · Views: 579
I wish I would have pulled the trigger on these when they were available. Space Gray looks great.
Yeah I wanted something a little different. I ordered them before I had even taken delivery of my MY! I had Titan Sevens on my M3 but at the time of getting my MY, Titan Sevens didn't make a wheel that would fit the MY. So I went with these and couldn't be happier.

Reactions: angus[Y]oung