Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y with price adjustment?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rejected a car last week due to multiple raised bumps in the passenger rear quarter panel. Got a new VIN assigned this AM 11***, but has a $630 price adjustment. Probably a returned vehicle I’m assuming? Assuming no major issues on inspection and I’m guessing 630 miles on it, would you take it? I don’t know if the SC will know why it was returned if that’s the case.

Rejected a car last week due to multiple raised bumps in the passenger rear quarter panel. Got a new VIN assigned this AM 11***, but has a $630 price adjustment. Probably a returned vehicle I’m assuming? Assuming no major issues on inspection and I’m guessing 630 miles on it, would you take it? I don’t know if the SC will know why it was returned if that’s the case.
Not necessarily.. I have the same situation. I called the "dealer" and asked. They said it was a car that was allocated as a demo car, but never used as a demo, and has 17 miles on it only and got assigned to me. They simply cannot change it once it is allocated as a Demo.. Now I have not received the car to verify that yet.. So keep positive and call your "dealer" and ask them.

Not necessarily.. I have the same situation. I called the "dealer" and asked. They said it was a car that was allocated as a demo car, but never used as a demo, and has 17 miles on it only and got assigned to me. They simply cannot change it once it is allocated as a Demo.. Now I have not received the car to verify that yet.. So keep positive and call your "dealer" and ask them.
You were right! Nearly the same situation. Car was destined to be in the showroom. New Y with a discount? I’ll take it. Picking up later today. Hopefully no major issues and I can accept this one. Thanks for the reassurance!

Reactions: endizguyz