Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Won't Start Even With Charge

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone, just today my 2021 model y seems to have completely stopped working. The keycard against the door does nothing, and the app can never connect to the vehicle. Any ideas for what can be done besides roadside assistance? I should mention the car had about 70% battery the last time I had used it

Hey everyone, just today my 2021 model y seems to have completely stopped working. The keycard against the door does nothing, and the app can never connect to the vehicle. Any ideas for what can be done besides roadside assistance? I should mention the car had about 70% battery the last time I had used it
Should still be under warranty. I would open a service ticket if everything is pretty much off.

Upvote 0
As others have stated defective 12v battery the likely culprit. Despite having all that juice in the high voltage battery the vehicle will still need a "jump start". That will allow you to get into the vehicle but I wouldn't drive it anywhere as it's likely to die again and leave you stranded.

You need service.

Upvote 0