Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Year 2020 P100D questions.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good afternoon all

I just bought a 2020 MS p100d used with 15k super clean - i'm brand new to electric and Tesla - i've spent a whole week reading and watching YT trying to ascertain precisely what I bought lol. I cannot find very many 2020 p100d and cannot find what they cost new - making it quite difficult to know if i paid a 'fair' price. Of more significance is whether or not this configuration is desirable given MS options available as of August 2021.

my screen reads Model S Performance , Midnight Silver Metallic, 19" Sonic Slipstream wheels, Ludicrous Mode, All black Premium Interior with carbon fiber décor,
premium connectivity , Full Self driving capability.

Most humble apologies for my ignorance - ive looked everywhere and cant find much. Even spoke with the reps at the local Tesla store and they really didn't know much (huh?)

thanks in advance

There were price adjustments on the MS Performance during the 2020 model year so the original sticker price will depend on the month/year of the build. You can contact Tesla and have them send you a digital copy of the window sticker but with the options you listed, I would guess that the original MSRP was somewhere in the $106k to $112k range.

There were price adjustments on the MS Performance during the 2020 model year so the original sticker price will depend on the month/year of the build. You can contact Tesla and have them send you a digital copy of the window sticker but with the options you listed, I would guess that the original MSRP was somewhere in the $106k to $112k range.
Thank you

Good afternoon all

I just bought a 2020 MS p100d used with 15k super clean - i'm brand new to electric and Tesla - i've spent a whole week reading and watching YT trying to ascertain precisely what I bought lol. I cannot find very many 2020 p100d and cannot find what they cost new - making it quite difficult to know if i paid a 'fair' price. Of more significance is whether or not this configuration is desirable given MS options available as of August 2021.

my screen reads Model S Performance , Midnight Silver Metallic, 19" Sonic Slipstream wheels, Ludicrous Mode, All black Premium Interior with carbon fiber décor,
premium connectivity , Full Self driving capability.

Most humble apologies for my ignorance - ive looked everywhere and cant find much. Even spoke with the reps at the local Tesla store and they really didn't know much (huh?)

thanks in advance
In 2019, the Model S P100D became the Model S performance ‘Raven.’ So your 2020 is an upgraded P100D and should have an underlined ‘Dual Motor’ emblem instead of P100D. The car was probably about $110k when new in 2020. Congrats 🥂

My 2020 MS was built in Feb of 2020 - window sticker read $104,690.00 and does in fact have the 'P100D' badging.
p1d.jpeg

Just got off the phone with corporate service - they confirmed that my 2/20 build is - in fact - a P100D. I asked if it was possible that the software on my iphone would show'P100d'- as has been stated - and was laughed at and told no. Cheers to all fellow Tesla folks.

Just got off the phone with corporate service - they confirmed that my 2/20 build is - in fact - a P100D. I asked if it was possible that the software on my iphone would show'P100d'- as has been stated - and was laughed at and told no. Cheers to all fellow Tesla folks.

There have been some recent discussions on here about “mislabeled” model names:
* App displaying incorrect model
* Three days, three updates, three times the same update!

As far as being a P100D, Tesla had already moved away from numbers for the model names by February 2020 e.g., the Model S 100D was changed to Model S Long Range (and then Long Range Plus) and the Model S P100D was changed to Model S Performance. Badging was also switched to "Dual Motor,"