Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y's built after 01/01/2023 come with screen swivel? [NO]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My neighbor just took delivery of their Model Y and the screen is able to be swiveled just like the Model X & S. Not sure if this is available on the Model 3 yet.

Moderator note: Please refer to the last post in this thread for more information.

Last edited by a moderator:
My neighbor just took delivery of their Model Y and the screen is able to be swiveled just like the Model X & S. Not sure if this is available on the Model 3 yet.

This is going to need some more corroboration. Just took delivery from where, of what year model Y? What does the sticker on the door jam say for month / year manufacture? If the answers are not "Brand new with <50 miles, Model Year 2023, Manufacture date shows 1/2023" then this likely is not correct.

Reactions: WyoDude
This is going to need some more corroboration. Just took delivery from where, of what year model Y? What does the sticker on the door jam say for month / year manufacture? If the answers are not "Brand new with <50 miles, Model Year 2023, Manufacture date shows 1/2023" then this likely is not correct.
It was from a Ford dealership, new to him.

Yeah, so they bought a used Tesla that had a screen mod installed. that's all.

Yeah, thats what it sounds like.

@ucmndd is saying (and I happen to agree, and thus have reported this thread for a mod for this subforum to either delete it or amend the thread title and lock it), that posting this thread title for a used tesla is pretty misguided.

I will assume that, when the OP posted this they did not know it was a used vehicle, so its just misguided, rather than them knowing that fact and deliberately being misleading.

Status
Not open for further replies.