Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Ys delivered in Feb...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It seems like a lot of us are waiting for these specific features. Demand must be high enough that Tesla doesn't feel compelled to offer changes to bait us. "Unfortunately" I'm about 9 days out from placing my order so hopefully it happens soon!

I don’t understand why the disparity in VIN #s...I got matched with VIN 104XXX...delivery Feb 11...and I have read this week about Model Ys matching with VINs 115XXX...
Why the big disparity in such a short time? Are they building 20,000 cars in one week?

@RocketMan777 Tesla VIN numbers are not sequential. What matters is the build date, not the VIN number.

Reactions: Dandesy
Took delivery of our MY today. It has the updated center console. Haven't checked for heated steering and no idea what the headlights are supposed to look like. I disconnected for a while. Glad to be back and see how much the community has grown! VIN1257XX

I just saw today a couple of guys on the Model Y FB group post that they picked up their MYP earlier today and both came the new center console and updated headlights. That's the first I've heard of both headlights & console on a new build at the same time. They both said their VIN was in the mid 130xxx range, and had a mid-Feb build date.