Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y's in Hawaii

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had for 2 months on Kauai. Wife’s car she loves it. Time to sell my 3 and get a y

Attachments

• 5AC30546-AF0E-4F87-8219-AF5B7BFD41E7.png
    5AC30546-AF0E-4F87-8219-AF5B7BFD41E7.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 212
Reactions: Itsuo-DC
I’m not the first but one of the only black model Ys

Was originally going to get white but had to take advantage of blacked out trims.

Received lot of compliments on the black so far.

Slight panel issue with the rear trunk and charger. Thus otherwise everything else is pretty minor.
Will you get it wrapped to protect from the saltwater air? I'm headed to Hawaii with my Model 3 and worried about the climate damaging the paint. I have paint protection film (PPM) on the lower half and front end, but not sure if I should get it completely covered...

Will you get it wrapped to protect from the saltwater air? I'm headed to Hawaii with my Model 3 and worried about the climate damaging the paint. I have paint protection film (PPM) on the lower half and front end, but not sure if I should get it completely covered...
The air is not really a concern for the paint. The bigger issue is our crappy roads here and all the rock chips and debris that your front end will need protection from. Check out Xero Wraps - they did great work on a full body wrap for my Y.