Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model3: Request new color and give delivery to a friend.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,
I have ordered the Model-3 and my delivery date is coming up in a few days. I do not need the car, but a friend of mine is ready to take delivery. However, my friend wants a differet interior color (black instead of white).

Is it possible to have Tesla change the color and assign delivery to my friend.

Any replies would be helpful.

Hello,
I had placed an order for a Model 3 earlier this year. A few days ago I received an email from them saying that I need to provide my driver's license information in the App or my order will be canceled. I have uploaded this information on the App.

The next section in the App was regarding my home address and delivery pickup location. I have provided this information as well and selected a pickup location.

Do I also need to provide my registration address as well? I do not want to provide this information as till I take possession. I might shift homes to the adjoining county which has some rebates for EV in the next few weeks. Will there be any delay in the delivery of the car if I do not provide this information? Is it possible to change the registered address at a later date?

Finally, what is the best way to get hold of a Tesla salesperson to ask this question? I haven't been able to get in touch with them.