TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model3 window chrome

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by Karp00, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Karp00

Karp00 New Member

Thinking of doing a chrome delete once I receive my car, can any current owner measure how thick the chrome is around the windows?

2. scrapps

scrapps Member

No, but I did just get a quote to have the work done by ACI Dynamix in CT. They wanted $675. can't decide if I want to do it...

3. Skione65

Skione65 Active Member

@scrapps,

What color is your 3? Wrap or Dip?

Ski

4. scrapps

scrapps Member

Silver. That quote was for satin black wrap. I like the chrome delete on the darker colours, but not sure about it on the lighter silver.

5. RDaneel

RDaneel Member

I like the chrome on the red, black, and brilliant silver, as opposed to black trim. Everyone has their own opinions, you don't have to think chrome is the devil's decoration.

• Like x 1
  6. 03DSG

03DSG Active Member

I have to put on sunglasses to look at my Harley......

7. SoCalGuy

SoCalGuy Active Member

The chrome delete looks awesome on Franz' Model 3. The body colored handles, grey window trim = all perfection. I'm not sure if the red on this 3 is the stock red or something different. Hard to tell in the lighting.
    tesla model 3 - franz edition.jpg

8. S3XY

S3XY Active Member

This is the look I'm shooting for although with darker wheels and can't tint the windows that much here. :(

9. netjack

netjack Member

Yea I'd like to know what's a fair going rate around the NYC/NJ area. I've got a red on order.