Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model3Tracker.info

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great work, thanks! I've just submitted my reservation. Can/should I submit the other 2 reservation of my close family members on their behalf?

Foudn another 'X' that has snuck in: under the reservation map in the legend.

The only date that should be completed at this point is the Reservation Date. Please do not fill in any other dates.

Everyone should complete Section 3 Configuration with what they think they will be ordering. This section will be updated once the actual options are announced (next fall).

Model3Tracker.info Co-Administrator

Reactions: Chuq
The only date that should be completed at this point is the Reservation Date. Please do not fill in any other dates.

Everyone should complete Section 3 Configuration with what they think they will be ordering. This section will be updated once the actual options are announced (next fall).

Model3Tracker.info Co-Administrator
Are you able to move that car out of the assembly section? (It isn't my car just pointing it out)

I've registered, but my confirmation email hasn't come through after an hour. I also tried the email reset after 5 mins, but that's not come through either. I did go back to the registration form to check I put in the correct email and I had.

I've registered, but my confirmation email hasn't come through after an hour. I also tried the email reset after 5 mins, but that's not come through either. I did go back to the registration form to check I put in the correct email and I had.

Same thing here, no email confirmation. I sent for a new password, but got no mail there either. Could login with my chosen password anyway, but was expecting that I had to confirm/activate my email adress by following a link?