Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model3Tracker.info

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Information on creating a Model 3 record in Model3Tracker.Info .

Classification (Section 1 of 4))…………………………………………………

Region: (Required)
  • North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific
  • Any Valid Country, No Abbreviation
State/Providence Abbreviation: (Recommended)
  • For North America use Two Digit Abbreviation (i.e. CA, ON, PA etc)
City: (Recommended)
  • Any Valid City, No Abbreviation
Reservation Type: (Required)
  • Regular (First Tesla you will own)
  • Roadster Owner
  • S Owner
  • X Owner
  • Multiple Owner (Currentky own more than 1 type of Tesla)
  • Employee
Reservation Method: (Must be completed)
  • Online (After unveil)
  • In Store (After unveil)
  • Online (Before unveil, March 31 only)
  • In Store (Before unveil, March 31 only)
  • Contest
  • Other/Future use (Please put why in reservation comment)
  • Employee
Key Dates and VIN (Section 2 of 4))………….,,,,,,…………………………

Reservation Date: (Must be completed)
  • Date Reserved (Based on date in California)
Other dates and Information:
  • Do not fill out any other information in Section 2

Configuration (Section 3 of 4))…………………………………………………

Input information regarding your current plans: (Recommended)
  • The Battery, Drive, Drive Train, Wheels, Interior – Weather, Premium Upgrade Package, Autopilot, Suspension, and Sound System.
  • If you do no know use: (Undecided/Not chosen)
Comments (Section 4 of 4))……………………………………………….

Optional Public Comments

TIP: Feel like sharing some comments on your reservation and/or order? Lets other users know that there is something that they should be aware of when reporting this record.

• Helpful
Reactions: Paul Carter
FYI: As a temporary messure, you can log in directly after registering without waiting for the email. If this gets abused I may have to disable and go back to manual validation while my ISP resolves the email issue they are having with that server. ModelXTracker.com is unaffected.

• Helpful
Reactions: Andyw2100
FYI: As a temporary messure, you can log in directly after registering without waiting for the email. If this gets abused I may have to disable and go back to manual validation while my ISP resolves the email issue they are having with that server. ModelXTracker.com is unaffected.
Update: email issue resolved. Mainly with gmail and hotmail due to abnormally high volumes from the site.

Update: email issue resolved. Mainly with gmail and hotmail due to abnormally high volumes from the site.

Great work on this site. Still just over 1000+ entries. What are the odds of @TeslaMotors or @ElonMusk promoting it on Twitter? :)
It would potentially be more useful if the configuration choices could be seen by the public. Otherwise Tesla already knows where we all are.

Hi, the link in the menu to Graphs => 'Res by Region/Country' goes to
Model3Tracker | Log in
but that is a blank page.

On the other hand, if you go to the Graphs page there is a Record Status by Week that goes to
Model3Tracker | Log in
but it is not in the menu.
Hi, thanks for pointing out the menu / report mismatch. I'll fix that. The reservation donut suddenly broke, and I have that on my list to fix. Sidetracked much of yesterday trying to figure out why emails suddenly stopped at my ISP. Turns out I had an overload of gmail and hotmail signups. My ISP added some extra layer of making sure my emails aren't getting marked as spam.

Record Status by week is working if you are logged in. Can you confirm once you log and and try to go to that page via the reports page it works? (I'm also aware now that the redirect is also broken). Arg.