Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Models Maintenance Learning and Development ( Ideas)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am starting to become a Telsa enthusiasts I have been following the news , reading through forums and checking the car features . My aim is to eventually buy a car and hopefully do the maintenance of this car as a Tesla Employee. I wanted to ask how should I approach the service centres in Canada to teach me the maintenance of the car . I am willing to work for free (part-time) as I am already committed to a job in my profession . Working for Tesla would be my hobby for the time being and also a way for me to show my passion .

I wanted to ask you all- is this a good idea ? If YES then how should I apporach the service centre ? That particular service centre doesnt have any openings right now . I don't want to sound desperate but I genuinely wanted to learn about the car from the service centre and thats why I am willing to learn for free. My way of being a real enthusiasts by working for the company and also aiming to buy a car! (Economy verison when it comes out in 2-3 years)

If NO -- Then what should I do to learn about the car inside out and learn about its maintenance . What should my next strategy be ? I am in reliability field and I know how reliability has all this collaboration with maintenance . So I am the right guy to learn about its maintenance , knowing the principle core principles .

Againg I don't want to sound desperate but I might look desperate as I would approach the service centre for an apprenticeship. Please advise .

I am starting to become a Telsa enthusiasts I have been following the news , reading through forums and checking the car features . My aim is to eventually buy a car and hopefully do the maintenance of this car as a Tesla Employee. I wanted to ask how should I approach the service centres in Canada to teach me the maintenance of the car . I am willing to work for free (part-time) as I am already committed to a job in my profession . Working for Tesla would be my hobby for the time being and also a way for me to show my passion .

I wanted to ask you all- is this a good idea ? If YES then how should I apporach the service centre ? That particular service centre doesnt have any openings right now . I don't want to sound desperate :redface:but I genuinely wanted to learn about the car from the service centre and thats why I am willing to learn for free. My way of being a real enthusiasts by working for the company and also aiming to buy a car! (Economy verison when it comes out in 2-3 years) :cool:

If NO -:crying:- Then what should I do to learn about the car inside out and learn about its maintenance :confused:. What should my next strategy be ? I am in reliability field and I know how reliability has all this collaboration with maintenance . So I am the right guy to learn about its maintenance , knowing the principle core principles .

Againg I don't want to sound desperate but I might look desperate as I would approach the service centre for an apprenticeship. Please advise .

Tesla Motors hires experienced mechanics who have worked for other companies, and trains them to work on their products. They spend weeks in Fremont for this training. There is a significant cost associated with that. I sincerely doubt they would make that available to anyone other than full time employees.