Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Models S LR slightly pulling to the left when accelerating or slowing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got our LR. We had a plaid order but an LR came available and I decided to jump on it and save the 40k.

So far so good, but I have noticed when I am pedal driving, the car slightly but noticeably pulls to the left. Both accelerating and decelerating with regenerative breaking. Not when I am flooring it though. It is not the alignment for sure because it drives straight otherwise. I think the motors are out of sync very slightly.

Any of you had this before? Is this a long service appointment or a quick fix?

Thanks!

Just got our LR. We had a plaid order but an LR came available and I decided to jump on it and save the 40k.

So far so good, but I have noticed when I am pedal driving, the car slightly but noticeably pulls to the left. Both accelerating and decelerating with regenerative breaking. Not when I am flooring it though. It is not the alignment for sure because it drives straight otherwise. I think the motors are out of sync very slightly.

Any of you had this before? Is this a long service appointment or a quick fix?

Thanks!
I’ve owned 4 Teslas and none of them were properly aligned from the factory. I would schedule a service appointment.

Update. As I started to get familiar with all the menus in the vehicle, I found the tire pressure. The front left was 37, front right 44 and the rear's were off also. I have inflated all to 40 PSI. Now the issue is gone as far as I can tell. Sometimes I still "think" there is a little pull to the left, but it is so mild that it might be actually the road. The vehicle does have wide tires, and Floridian roads do have a tilt I guess to help rainwater to clear.

Kind of sad from Tesla that they can't inflate the tires to specs before delivery. Or that they can't clean the windshield from the inside. But the car is amazing otherwise.