Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Models S wafting like a Rolls Royce on crack

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So Forbes does an article with a little click bait and I bite. The article is sort of a back-handed compliment to Tesla that will be out of business when the German's catch up in 2020.
I don't mind the comparisons to Ford model T and GM taking over 100 years ago but at least get the facts straight. Some of this article gets it right but simple ,well known now facts are wrong.
S 60 is NOT rated at 253 miles.
By now everyone knows Tesla does over-the-air updates. For FREE! Jerky here say's "at a price" And he mentions the 17" screen, safety features etc....Not talking about 60 to 75 kwh. upgrade.
Now will BMW and MB overtake Tesla in a few years? Maybe but certainly not by 2020. No mention of Superchargers either. In my opinion Superchargers may be the game-changer when comparing a BMW to Tesla. At least it would be to me. Forbes has done a few Tesla articles and members here know they can be overly critical of Tesla but, I have read a few good ones as well. Just GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT!

Tesla Model S Wafts Along Like A Rolls-Royce, But Germans Will Catch Up Eventually

Can someone be kind enough to translate into...well...something...what "wafting like a RR on crack" means? Or is it a reference to a popular line?