TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Models S - Window Tint Film/Prices Paid?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by Tesomega, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Tesomega

Tesomega Member

First Post as a proud owner of a new Tesla Model S.

Does anyone have recommendations for a good Window Tint shop near Walnut Creek, CA - who specialize in Tesla's. Please include the brand of window film used, Tint %, and price paid, I would like to stick to legal limits as much as possible.

thanks for your help.

2. EastBayTess

EastBayTess New Member

I live in the East Bay and took my car to auto image in Belmont. They did a great job. I dropped my car off at 9am and picked it up at 1. I went with Llumar 35% all around. $500. I did tint the front windows and hope it’s light enough so the fuzz won’t notice or bother.

3. EastBayTess

EastBayTess New Member

Attached Files:

4. Premier Mobile

Premier Mobile Local Vendor - NorCal

Not sure how far you are willing to travel, but we are the only Authorized Spectra Photosync Nano IR Tint installlers in the Bay Area. We are located in Fremont. This is the highest end film in the industry and provides the best Heat Rejection possible. The lightest shade available for Photosync is 75% VLT. If you have any quesitons, feel free to contact us @ 510-623-1308 or [email protected]. We've installed on thousands of Teslas. Here is a link to some TMC reviews: Model S - Window Tinting