Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Moderators should approve posts from new members faster

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't see any pending posts from you (unless they're in a section I don't moderate). In any case, all mods are volunteers. We hop on and do what needs doing when we see it. It's very possible the post got overlooked. A month is rather long though, and I'd PM a mod if it ever comes up again.

If you haven't participated very much there are limits on your account. These restrictions are lifted after you have participated to a certain extent.

This policy is in place to discourage the spammers who create accounts solely to fill the forum with garbage spam posts. In part due to this policy our forum is spam-free, greatly enhancing everyone's enjoyment using it.

You're welcome. :smile:

I too have gotten the "Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting." message a couple times now. I recognize and appreciate the volunteer nature of moderation here, but the lag time for approval renders the posts useless because the conversation moves on. Is it possible to get whitelisted or know how long this will happen for so that I can avoid posting any links (which seem to trigger that) until then?

Is it possible to get whitelisted or know how long this will happen for so that I can avoid posting any links (which seem to trigger that) until then?

There's a variety of triggers including certain key words and all subject to occasional change. Sorry for any delays, it's unfortunate but it does keep our forum largely spam free. A little patience and you'll get there.