Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Moderators - thank you

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DavidP100DL

P100D with P90D underline so it's faster.
Aug 4, 2016
West Los Angeles
Good morning,

Just a quick thanks to the moderators of this site. I've made a few mistakes that required my thread to be merged with the right one. I needed a forum name change because I picked something that had too much personally identify information.

...both times the moderators took good care of me and didn't scold or get "internet bossy." That's a lot of free service.

The forum software itself is better than anything I've been a part of, especially the WYSISYG editor and the photo and attachment... and I've been a guy that has developed, installed, and even operated similar software.

My only feedback after being here 3 or 4 weeks would be to make it clear to people looking for how to get a .sig... how to get one. That's the only time I was ever confused. I didn't have the post count to have one, but the Signature option wasn't available in the list of Profile options.

IMO, it would make sense to make the Signature link available to people, but then explain the requirements to use it. You may also want to direct them to the test area for people who inflate the post count artificially. They are going to do it anyhow, so might as well keep it somewhere where nobody knows.

That's my feedback. Thank you for a great enthusiast site.