TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Modify Order Phone Number?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Tocunvt, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Tocunvt

Tocunvt Member

There used to be a phone number available to those who wish to modify their orders on the “manage” page for the Model 3...it’s no longer there and I don’t have the option to edit online as my oder profile has been 100% complete for weeks. Does anyone have this number? The generic sales number (888) 518-3752) is giving me a 40+ minute wait time. Yikes.

I’m trying to pull the trigger on switching from AWD to rear only; all this talk about less range associated with the AWD version has finally convinced me to make the switch. Curious to see how this will affect my delivery window, which is now Sept - Nov.

2. GoodOmens

GoodOmens Member

If everything is green try changing your trade-in option to see if the edit button re-appears (you can change it back). Otherwise the main number is the only way.