TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Mod's Picks Section?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by clmason, Aug 11, 2013.

1. clmason

clmason Member

Just a suggestion. It seems the forum has grown and is very active the days.

I want to suggest a section where Mods can select high quality threads to be highlighted. There is so much to read here and I don't want to miss the best of the best. Other forums do this, seems like it would be good here as well.

Thanks for consideration.

2. kevin99

kevin99 Member

+1.
    But how is it different from the 'sticky' thread?

3. clmason

clmason Member

Kevin, Where is the thread containing only sticky posts?

4. kevin99

kevin99 Member

clamson, I don't think there is a thread for that, didn't know that is what you asked.

What I mean is under each forum, the 'sticky' thread stays on top so they are visible all the time. Yeah what you suggested is different.