TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Mojave supercharger

Discussion in 'Mountain/Southwest Supercharger locations' started by Larry, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Larry

Larry Member

Be aware that the bar near the scs is closed so bathroom access is either at the supermarket across the parking lot or the hamburger joint just up the street(Primo burgers). If you are there past 9 pm you will have to find a gas station which is about 1/2 mile away.

2. dawsontg

dawsontg New Member

Stater Bros (the supermarket across the parking lot) is typically open to 11pm. Anthony's (perhaps what you refer to as a bar) is a restaurant and typically open to 7pm, though closed on Sundays. I recommend their dollar street tacos on Tuesdays and Fridays.

3. Petra

Petra Member

Good to know... I'll keep that in mind should I need to drop by there on my next trip out to Cinder dry lake.

4. Larry

Larry Member

It was a Sunday both times I charged there so maybe they were just closed for the day. Thanks