Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

momo???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Momo Steering Wheels

Since 1966, the steering wheel and the MOMO brand have been indelibly linked. From Formula 1 and ALMS to Grand-Am and NASCAR to SCCA and NASA, more World and National Champions have won using a MOMO steering wheel than any other brand. That same commitment to quality and engineering can be found in MOMO steering wheels for your car. Quality materials such as aircraft quality aluminum, top-grain leather, and durable Alcantara fabric are the hallmark of our Italian designed and Italian manufactured wheels.

Thanks for the info. It does seem odd to me. I'd have thought a steering wheel is a steering wheel. My door handles, hand brake, glove box, etc., don't have brand names on them. I have no complaints about the steering wheel, but the ones on my Civic, Prius, and even my Zap Xebra were perfectly good. A brand name on the wheel seems like having a brand name on your shirt pocket. Oh, well. I was just curious. Thanks for clearing it up for me.

It is the same steering wheel that Lotus used on the Elise.

You can see the momo logo at the bottom.
3241933687_a0bf551a33_b.jpg

MOMO_logo_momo.jpg

They had also shown the second color steering wheel (and door pulls, I believe) in the early images of the upgraded 2.0 interior. I was sad when they didn't end up putting it in; I really wanted it. Looking at it now, I'm kind of glad that it wasn't an option to me, but that may just be me rationalizing.

What car is this one in?
View attachment 6245

Last edited by a moderator: